Calorex heat pumps provide a sustainable heating solution which, compares to fossil fuel or direct electric systems, will dramatically cut operating costs and carbon emission.
- Unlike electric heaters and fossil fuel heaters, heat pumps simply move heat from one place to another.
- An air source heat pump gathers heat from around it using a special heat collector, and through a process of upgrading, can concentrate that heat in a hot water system.
- The energy required to run a heat pump is significantly less than the heat they output.
- In a modern, well designed system this heat pump system offers industry best efficiencies and low running costs.
- Can be installed outside or in a plant room
- High efficiency spiral wound full flow titanium condenser
- Quiet, efficient owlet axial fans
- Plastisol coated cabinet
- Water flow switch
- Condensate collector
- Indoor or outdoor pools
- Water parks
- Hotel pools
- Holiday parks or campsites
- Clubs and Leisure Centers