Molds are a type of fungi and their tiny spores can remain airborne indefinitely and can cling to many different surfaces. Many of them can begin to grow at 4 °C (39 °F) which is around the temperature of a typical refrigerator. They can survive extremes of temperature and pressure.
Some molds are beneficial and play an important role in biodegradation and also help in the production of various foods, beverages, antibiotics and enzymes. However the mold that we are concerned with is the type that cause food spoilage and even diseases. When there are large quantities of mold spores present, they can be especially harmful to humans, causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems.
Another type of mold that is especially dangerous is called “toxic mold” and it produces mycotoxins that can lead to neurological problems and even death in both humans and animals.
Molds can be found everywhere, in households or workplaces and especially thrive in places that are damp and dark. Areas like the bathrooms and kitchens are especially susceptible to the growth of mold. People who are allergic to molds might exhibit symptoms such as watery and itchy eyes, a chronic cough, headaches or migraines, difficulty in breathing, rashes, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
It is thus very important to prevent the growth of mold in our homes and workplaces. To see which of our products are especially effective against mold, call us at (632) 3556489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.