- Mold can begin to affect your health in as little as two weeks, particularly in the presence of moisture.
- Mold can be black, gray, green, and sometimes it’s invisible in the air around you.
- A mold inspection can give you the information you need for your safety and health.
AOM’S THREE-STEP PROCESS OF MOLD REMEDIATION
- Our mold inspectors have tools to combat even the most difficult to find molds.
- We provide full inspections of the premises, with a visual inspection and a full diagnostic mold testing.
- Mold tests are taken as a surface sample from the suspected area or as an air test.
- Each mold test comes with official results from our partnered lab, and official reports are available to clients.
- We work not only to remove mold but prevent mold from reappearing at a future date in any sort of building from industrial complexes to apartments, from single residential homes to commercial office buildings.
Health Effects of Mold
Mold growing in your home can cost you a great deal of time, attention and money. In addition, exposure to mold can adversely affect your health.
There are three types of reactions to mold exposure:
Besides the species of mold and the amount you’re exposed to, your level of sensitivity and your health prior to exposure influence how you’ll react. Every reaction, whether it’s minor or major, warrants immediate attention and action.
Mold can grow virtually anywhere—in any room of any house, in any commercial building and in any storage room. That said, some areas are more prone to mold problems than others. Knowing where to look for mold can help you detect, eliminate and prevent the problem.
If you suspect you have a mold problem in your home or office, a test for mold is the only reliable way to find out if your suspicions are true. Foregoing or delaying this could increase your risk of health problems and property loss.
Mold testing is a reliable tool that offers countless advantages to homeowners, potential buyers, business owners and property managers.